Monday, July 28, 2008

i love daddy!

A quick shot series of Aiden as Daddy came downstairs - ooh excited!
Coinciding with J's birthday last week, Aiden developed a case of daddy clingyness. It doesn't matter how hungry he seems, but when daddy walked in the room he pulled away and giggled at daddy. Daddy would point and say eat your numnums and he would giggle again and take another snack before looking for daddy again. If he wasn't there he would call out, "daaadaaa", then look at me with an inquisitive "dada?!" We've come to beleive (and we might just be crazy parents) that he sorta understands the difference between mama and dada. He really seems to associate them with us, but at the very least he associates them with two very different things. Mama means I need help or food or comfort, while Dada means I want to play or I think that is funny. Daddy clingyness also translates into the night time tummy troubles that have cropped up lately. Aiden is lucky to have such a patient and comforting daddy.

No comments: