We've been over to play time at our friend's house before... but this is the first time that I brought the camera along. Last time there were five kids, but today it was just B and A. I had visions of these cute shots of them seated together smiling at their toys, but instead they both wanted to either hug or pretend hug in order to pull each other's hair. B is only just six months with all that beautiful hair! Aiden's head was like a little magnet towards their coffee table, but we had their new baby zone to take care of that. Aiden is three months older, so he gave it a bigger kid test drive. It seemed to be a hit with it's talking foamy floor pad. Aiden (and J) were especially excited by the singing piano too.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cute photos! I seriously can not believe all that hair on a cutie 6 month old! WOW. The piano is a big hit in our family. Reece loves to pound on it for Harper.
Happy soon-to-be sweater season (for you guys at least) :)
1 comment:
Cute photos! I seriously can not believe all that hair on a cutie 6 month old! WOW. The piano is a big hit in our family. Reece loves to pound on it for Harper.
Happy soon-to-be sweater season (for you guys at least) :)
Post a Comment