marching on
I read a lot of blogs. Most of the time I glance over the tidbits, but sometimes I get more invested and I start feeling like I "know" some of these women. They are sharing their lives and tidbits about their families that I don't think I know about some of my own good friends. I was recently really, really hit when one of them lost their 17 month old daughter (born just 8 days after Aiden). I was hit by a ball full of thorns. Thorns that continue to stick in me as I read her write about picking up her daughter's ashes. I won't continue to make everyone sad, but I want to do something. I want to walk for the March of Dimes and raise some money so that maybe less people will have to deal with the pain of losing a child. If you have a chance to pitch in, even just the teeniest amounts add up, so don't be shy.
The March of Dimes uses 77 cents of every dollar you raise in March for Babies to support research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And your funds are used to bring comfort and information to families whose baby was born too soon, or sick.
Support our walk this upcoming weekend: http://www.marchforbabies.org/loviatt Or just support the
March of Dimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment