Monday was this random August holiday, which meant I was off from work. After a very full family weekend, complete with another trip to the zoo on Sunday to try to track down the Got Milk Mobile that had left early so we missed it! Big bummer because we were looking forward to the milk mustache photos - ha! - but we still had fun visiting our zoo friends.
J and I wanted to get some errands done before our "new" room is finished. We ended up also taking some time for a little mini date on Monday at Roger Williams Park. We are kicking off the final say-goodbye-to-our-twenties week in our neck of the woods in style - on a swan boat! It was a nice little foot paddle around the lakes (one lake was much cooler than the other). We stopped to watch the reflection under the bridge and gawk at the stalactites forming on the rock.
I whipped out the iphone camera just in time to catch this family with two kids (one on dad's shoulders!) riding towards us. We had just commented on how Aiden would already be swimming since he's such a squirm-meister lately. But don't you think these people are pretty brave taking two little munchkins on a swan boat?!
4 comments:
I know the surprise!!!!! I love knowing surprises :)
You've peeked my curiosity...is it getting tattoos:)
Well, you've never done it. I've done a more bad-ass version of it.
nope, I bet they're going to hire strippers (a guy for Lauren and a girl for J) ;)
Post a Comment