Thursday, December 15, 2011

wild card

We've had all sorts of fun lately where balancing a camera in the mix just wasn't going to work.  Included are the neighborhood parties/ play dates (including a craft fest which I went to with a huge headache and it just seemed to get louder and louder in there although it was worth it for the jingle noodle necklace Aiden made me and insists I wear "just because I love you" - aw).

KC is a bit of a wild card on some of these fun adventures because you never know how he'll react...  Usually he's observant, but lately he started a screamy excited guy routine that I thought would get us chased out of the planetarium field trip.

I warned the teachers, but they ended up still needing my help since I'm a registered driver and have a big van.  So off we went and I hoped for a sleepy guy... He burned up all his nap on the drive and waiting to get loaded up.  So Mr. Kicky Feet was ready to party once we entered the planetarium at Thomas Jefferson.  The lights went down and he crooked his neck back with all the other excited kids.  He was quietly mesmerized the entire time following the laser pointer around.  Aiden was in heaven and said his favorite is the Seven Sisters.  I snagged the photo above off the web and it is almost the exact view we had of the dome night sky and their robot constellation machine.

No comments: