Sunday, August 19, 2012

trim

Well, my baby looks an awful lot like a big boy now... The crazy professor hair is all gone and replaced with a banker cut.  I was amazed at how he just hopped up in the chair next to his brother, buckled in, blew some bubbles, and watched some Dora... all while she buzzed his hair and gave him a good trim.  She even trimmed out around his ears, so now my the party in the back is all business... No more mullet baby curls... but don't worry they saved a big clump of them for me and gave them to me in an envelope.  The hairdresser kept saying, "Oh, you are doing so well!" and I thought she was talking to Keaton, but it turns out she was talking to me since I wasn't cryin - No tears from anyone! ;)  KC was so sweet and even cuddled up against her when she leaned in to trim his ears.  I caught him rubbing his head later on, and I could swear he gave me a look of confusion as if to say, "Mom, where did my curls go?!"  Ug, I know, but I suppose you have to cut it someday...

No comments: