Wednesday, July 3, 2013

AB would rather


This edition was recorded live with the big girl cousins - Aiden started a new phrase for exciting/cool/hip = "how embarrassing" - you have to hear it used to get it probably ;)
Here it goes::
Would you rather fly or be invisible? 
[Aiden puts up his pretend phone hand] - Let me check - Is there a choice of both?
Nope. Ok, I pick flying because then Keaton could not punch me because I fly really high and he could not reach me!
Would you rather eat a caterpillar and turn into a butterfly or a goose and turn into a swan? 
 I'd rather eat duck and be a swan like Howard from the Good Deeds book. 
What candy would you make an island out of? I don't know because as soon as I visited I would eat it all up! 
Would you rather turned into a robot or a monster? A robot because then my hand would turn into a laser which is actually a hand! 
Would you rather live in Alaska or Hawaii?  Hawaii because then I could go hula hula loo la [hip shaking groove]

No comments: