Man, this thinker gets older every day and he makes me smile every day. When I tuck him into bed at night I wish we had more time in the day. I know he feels the same way because there are more books to read, more songs to play, more swinging to do, more skating swizzles to nail, more pipe cleaner to fold, more bubbles to pop, more sidewalk chalk to use up, more eggs to collect, and more jokes to tell!
Would you rather grow Yoda ears or only be able to talk like Yoda?
Only be able to talk like Yoda - you mean with the squeaky voice and funny pattern - ya, growing Yoda ears would be weird
Would you rather have a camera in your eyeball or a pair of scissors for a tongue?
Camera in your eyeball because scissors would look like two tongues and that's weird. And I like to tell Russell I'm a robot and robots have camera eyes sometimes.

Would you rather eat only uncooked eggs or only raw cocoa bean?
Raw cocoa bean because that's closer to chocolate!
Would you rather only shower under a waterfall or with a garden hose?
Garden hose because a waterfall too strong!

Would you rather have spikes on your skin or breath fire every time you open your mouth - like a dragon?
Spikes on my skin because if I pick the other one -bsssshhhh- I would light everything on fire even the dentist and this joke book and too much stuff!

Would you rather have spikes on your skin or breath fire every time you open your mouth - like a dragon?
Spikes on my skin because if I pick the other one -bsssshhhh- I would light everything on fire even the dentist and this joke book and too much stuff!
Would you rather always wear ice skates everywhere you go or have piano keys attached to your fingers?
Ice skates because then it would be faster to get on the ice skating rink!



No comments:
Post a Comment