There were two extra weekend days for teacher conferences this past week. So I should be able to figure out how it's Thursday already!? J had to teach the executives and then head off to CA for a conference. It was a bummer he missed the real birthday, but he missed us so he sent us some sweet flowers. I think they make everyone smile, especially this giggly guy in disguise.
These scootering brothers at the park with the last of the colorful trees.
The last of the costume aisle was now on clearance. It was hard to resist this hot dog getup. We will miss visiting the costume aisle - til next year!
Many couch forts and the newest addition - the tallest towers you can build!

Storytime in the movie theater included instruments this time around - and very eager Brennan brother helpers.
The Origami Yoda guys needed to add some Rebels to the group. It was very important that I send photos of these to daddy.

Reindeer pancakes! and fancy pancakes with pumpkin mousse, granola, and syrup - yumm!

No comments:
Post a Comment