Friday, January 2, 2015

interview with KC

Starting with Keaton the same tradition I started with Aiden - also at three years, eight months:

One word to describe you would be: 
Santa?!

Why do you like being a kid?
No reason, everybody knows, I like toys that's why!

If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? 
I like dinosaurs, I think I would be one of those bird dinosaurs

Tell about a funny time in your life. 
When the lid popped (during the science show)

What is your favorite thing to do? Why? 
Not even cooler, because I'm just sitting on my head right now
What do you love most about your sibling? 
Nothing, I do not know a thing, but I think it is he shares toys with me

What was the nicest thing you did for someone? 
Clean up my toys for mommy

What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? 
Hopping upside down, like this!

What is the grossest thing you can think of?
I do not like yucky things like picking your nose!

What is your happiest memory? 
Playing with my daddy!

No comments: