I have a feeling we are right at the beginning of the water park years around here, and these water rats are ready. They provide floats or life preservers for kids Keaton's age, but wearing it gave him the freedom to go down the big slides by HIMSELF! Aaahh! He was only allowed to go on his own, and when I went ahead of him I was sorta freaking out as I gained speed. I couldn't believe that the slide attendant was going to let my BABY slide down that big slide on his own. Turns out my big 4 year old flipped around backwards somehow on his first ride, but he was hooked. He loved slipping down super fast and I didn't even need to catch him at the big splash at the end after the first couple of rides. He also loved giving me a thumbs up at the top of the tiny slide in the kid's area. The lazy river was a big hit with everyone. J and Aiden went on all the other big slides, and loved the big toilet bowl effect on the Hurricane tube. The big play area had a big bucket on the top that periodically dumped a huge batch of water, which Keaton thought was hilarious. I really liked giving the big wave runner that was just like the now on our cruise many moons ago. I managed to balance on my knees again, J flipped over on his back and recovered, and even Aiden had a chance to ride this time. Most of the time I didn't have my camera at the water park, but here are some snaps.

No comments:
Post a Comment