One word to describe you would be:
Apple? I'm going to do all silly things!
Why do you like being a kid?
Because it's good and I get to play with toys all the time

If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
A cub tiger because then I would be good at having sharp teeth
Tell about a funny time in your life.
When Gran Gran saw Aiden at the end of his Peter Pan video and she went "woo, woo!"

What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
Playing with lego duplos and playing super fox with them!
What do you love most about your sibling?
That he play with me because it's just plain nice

What was the nicest thing you did for someone?
Clean up my toys because that's just a good chore
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
Getting robbers because I'm a police officer who goes to the bad person's house

What is the grossest thing you can think of?
Aiden picking his nose
What is your happiest memory?
Today when mommy cuddled me with my little robe when mommy had her big robe on

No comments:
Post a Comment