Monday, January 4, 2016

interview with KC

This guy ...
One word to describe you would be: 
Gross, no actually cute

Why do you like being a kid? 
Because it's fun because you have parents that can help you


If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? 
Baby tiger because I could growl and I would have a tiger mom

Tell about a funny time in your life. 
When daddy got a big popcorn and we went to a movie and he said "oh this is my popcorn, do you want some too?"


What is your favorite thing to do? Why? 
Play, play, play cause I can't resist it!

What do you love most about your brother? 
Cause he helps me learn like even math because he knows it 


What was the nicest thing you did for someone? 
Do my chores like brush my teeth, clean up my toys, make breakfast, and other fun stuff

What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? 
Catching robbers because I will be a police officer


What is the grossest thing you can think of? 
Eating boogers

What is your happiest memory?
When Aiden shares with me which he only does sometimes or never

No comments: