Thursday, July 14, 2016

interview with KC

One word to describe you would be: 
Cute 

Why do you like being a kid? 
Because my mommy tickles my toes 

If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? 
Baby cheetah because they have these tricks to trick the predators with the stripe on their back and it's really bad

Tell about a funny time in your life. 
When my mom thought my fingernail was a booger

What is your favorite thing to do? Why? 
Plaaaaay with imaginext, why are they called imaginext anyway?

What do you love most about your brother? 
Because he smiles at me and he's good at acting.


What was the nicest thing you did for someone? 
Be really loud for my play

What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? 
When I'm kind of like a teenager, I can do stuff on my phone because I'll have one then right?

What is the grossest thing you can think of? 
Eating your boogers

What is your happiest memory?
When Aiden helps me get up when I fall down

No comments: