Would you rather be 5 and half years old forever or become an adult right away?
Be five and a half forever so then I can stay with my mom and dad!
Would you rather live in a ferris wheel cart or live in the fox den in the backyard?Ferris wheel cart because it's fun to be on a ferris wheel forever
Would you rather eat frozen yogurt covered in bugs or covered in vegetables?
I would kinda like it covered in vegetables, because I do sometimes like vegetables

Would you rather learn to play the piano with your toes or the violin with your ear lobe?
Piano with my toes because it's easier!
Would you rather swim in a tub of pasta or a tub of jello?
Oh that's a hard one because I like both of those, but I pick paaaaasta because it's my favorite food!





No comments:
Post a Comment