Thursday, December 15, 2016

tidbits

This season it always seems like there is so much going on...  I finished out my final training to be a wish granter for Make-a-Wish with this great group of people.  The Kid Care Club filled over 130 gift bags as a thank you treat for the teachers and staff at the school.  Dress rehearsals for the Singing in the Rain show where Aiden was learning how to tie a tie. A goodbye dinner to good friends headed back to Arizona after a really nice semester long visit.
The Elf on the Shelf has been darting around causing all sorts of funny business.  I get the report on what he's up to when I wake up every morning.  This big stuffed snowman guy and the tiniest tree at the boy's school ;) I wrapped a bunch of presents that the boys just like to hang out by and wonder...

No comments: