Would you rather go back in time to meet your ancestors or go into the future to meet your grandchildren? I want to see old people because I would just want to say hi to them because I would want to see what they are like and what they like

Would you rather be 3 feet tall or 8 feet tall?
8 feet tall because I'd be super tall and I'd be great at basketball
Would you rather be a deep sea diver or an astronaut?
Deep sea diver because then I can search the deep seas for fish and sharks that I don't know about
Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?
A cat named Fluffy because if I was a dog named Killer people might try to kill me and that is not fun
Would you rather be invisible or be able to read minds?
Invisible so I could sneak up on people and say banana poop and they would say Ahhhh!
Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
X-ray vision because then I could see through people's bodies and say I can see your skeleton and then combined with invisible power they would be really surprised





No comments:
Post a Comment