Wednesday, July 5, 2017

would you rather july

This new first grader keeps up with his brother and loves summer for all the time spent with him especially!  I still see a tiny bit of that baby face peek at me every once in a while, but it's nearly all big kid all the time now...

Would you rather live in a tennis court or a movie theater?
A movie theater because then I could watch movies all the day, but if you were in a tennis court would you have to play all day?

Would you rather only use paint or crayons the rest of your life?
Only crayons because you don't have to wait when you use them.
Would you rather sleep on a pile of legos or a pile of cupcake crumbs?
Cupcake crumbs because they are super duper little and don't even feel like anything, but a pile of legos that would hurt!

Would you rather have corn chip fingernails or spaghetti noodle hair?
Spaghetti noodle hair because then I could eat up my hair - yes, I would like that, I could eat the edges!

Would you rather spend the day on the top of a tree or at school?
Top of the tree because then you wouldn't have to just do school over and over and over even in the summer.

Would you rather never be able to eat food or never see anything the rest of your life?
Never be able to eat food as long as I could still live without having any

Would you rather get in a snowball fight with a professional ball player or go in the snow in your underpants?
Snowball fight with professional ball player because even if it's a ball player, I still wouldn't want to be in my underpants in the snow that would be so coooold!
Would you rather have a pet panda or a pet otter?
Pet otter because they are so cute!

Would you rather write a new Who Was book or a new music book?
Who Was book because it's better than having to do the chords and notes of the music because I know letters.

No comments: