Thursday, August 17, 2017

pokemon go live

It's my birthday and I'm scheduling this post while thinking back on this fun year! ;) A great addition to my life this year has been my experience with Make-a-Wish. The kids that I've managed to sign on with have taken Disney trips and one is trying to get a seat at the all-stars baseball game in the Spring. But being able to volunteer at their other events and including the boys is especially fun!  This wish was a unique all day experience for a 7 year old who wished to experience Pokemon Go in real life!  They had all sorts of stops throughout DC, and these photos are from the Grand Finale at the Hyatt where we welcomed him and cheered him on as he caught that giant Snorlax. There was a cosplay convention going on right down the street so there were tons of cool costumes. I brought my Pokemon experts to talk to him about all his catches throughout the day ;)  Gotta catch em all!

No comments: