Wednesday, February 21, 2018

good list

The screens in our travel van have really delivered - even the simple games get a lot of attention.

G&P gave the boys that fun voice activated BB8 robot. He wobbles around on our big tiles ;)

I've been bitten by the miniatures bug and I'm making a tiny town in a box theater tin. Even before we went to the museum, some instagram ad tried to sell me this kit.  It's full of tiny pieces to make a Happy Corner for some cute bunnies. I've just begun on all the pieces and parts and even successfully wired it for the tiny street lamps and back lighting.

Aiden was so spoiled in Tempe when we went up for the show.  We ordered in to the room on a rainy day, and the cookie we added arrived and was more of a heart shaped cookie cake!  

No comments: