Wednesday, August 1, 2018

good list

Ever since we left Disneyland these boys have been excited to collect more pins - thanks to this monthly subscription box we get deliveries of some surprises each month!

My sister, the giveaway master, asked as many questions as possible in this AMA (ask me anything) giveaway with this quirky yarn shop owner that was giving away this super expensive yarn bag. She won the bag and surprised me by sending it along with my parents filled with treats (like this yarn camera pin!) as an early birthday present! It makes me smile because every time I see it it reminds me of that rush of excitement when I saw she won! And now I win too! ;)

Playing Dweebies and making Dweebie sandwiches in this simple fun game we found at the book fair a while back. Card games keep us happy around here...

Finally getting this guy’s eyes checked and cleared up meant a funny pair of dilation glasses that he rocked on the way home.

No comments: