Balancing out all the boys stuff with some fun adult stuff too... J’s been playing bass for a band called Hello Newman, a nod to the nineties and Seinfeld. It was fun to go see them with a bunch of friends and we made it into a welcome back party for a good friend that just moved back! I didn’t think this ever happened but there will be another good friend arriving back in July too! Woot!
I went with a big group of moms to a cooking class - best part was the lemon souffles! It was more of a demo and eat class so can’t say whether I can repeat anything but yummm!
I absolutely loved the Needlecraft Show at Woodlawn (close to Mt. Vernon where George Washington’s nephew and Martha Washington’s granddaughter married and lived). They hosted a “Painting with Wool” workshop which I was a really fun challenge. It turns out punching a mat of wool over and over is very meditative.
No comments:
Post a Comment