Sometimes your expectations are exceeded by something you had really high expectations for... And this trip to the ultimate sheep and wool festival in Rhinebeck, NY fit that description! The Yarn Fan van was created for a road trip up with friends. We were lucky in August to get tickets to the special Indie Untangled Trunk Show also. Where Priyanka and I both won prizes from their knit along contest - the Baller bag that I wanted! I also was given a front of the line pass for knitting up some Farmer's Daughter yarn I'd won earlier in the year. It was so much fun to do some weaving with them and squish all the gorgeous yarn. I was charmed by the leaping llamas as much as I thought I would be. We had a really nice trip where everything fell into place and some moments felt like perfect serendipity. I was happy with my haul which I had space for once I got home ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment