Monday, February 22, 2010

bleh blah ra ra

It's February again. The evil month where I am inevitably physically sick with some variation on tonsillitis (this time my boss said I sound like a dying seal) and just plain sick of winter. Here's a classic caught while PopPop was testing out his flash.
I was on the computer researching what might be making Aiden boof all over the place. My left eye was taking the crazy-cancer-doomsday-internet searches waaaay too seriously. I promise I am keeping my sense of humor. Shortly after my dad laughed at me after looking at his photo, I took Aiden to a doctor's appointment where they ruled out anything "dangerous" and then I started researching carpet cleaners.

In really good news, we are signed, sealed, delivered at Aiden's new school. We went for an observation today and the classroom in action was so calm. I seriously wanted to sign up for the 30 year old version (or just go back in time and be almost three again). It was nice that the teacher literally cheered when we said that we were turning in our deposit. I wish he could start earlier than the start of the school year. It's so nice to feel like we've made a match...

I hardly knew what to do with myself tonight because I didn't have class! I'm looking forward to a semester off while I wait for the rest of my required classes to pop up on the schedule (either in the summer or fall). Aiden is excited that mom doesn't have to go work in the car quite as much.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

tee hee. This pic makes me laugh!
Enjoy the time with no class! :) xoxo

Anna said...

Just think you will be in sunny arizona in no time flat!

LB said...

my dad thought it was good for a laugh too! we can't wait for AZ!

Unknown said...

Aww, I hope Aiden's feeling better now. :-( When are you leaving for AZ? Have a great time! :-)

LB said...

Thanks for the well wishes! We are headed to AZ at the end of March - it will be here before we know it!

LB said...

ps. Aiden is all back on track - even when he's sick he's bouncing all around.