I realize there is something about these concerts that will eventually wear off when the kids aren't quite as cute or enthusiastic to see you there. I realize that they are much more exciting to the actual parents who see their smiling cuties than anyone else. But I didn't realize how ridiculously happy it would make me to see my smiling boy sit up there today...ok, maybe I did realize pretty quickly after hearing about it ;) - but these photos and videos will be my go-to cheer up for a while.
Giggling at the funny face game he wanted to play with daddy:
Singing face:This kid had a full night's rest, but here he is lounging during the big kids singing and yawning with a singing face:
Scritch scratching his rumbling tummy:
Singing about delivering pie to his grandmother's house:








2 comments:
Pie? Did someone say 'pie' to grandmother's house? Now,I really can't wait to see you tonight!
Uh, this kid has a good imagination that he can share with you so you can "pretend" we deliver some pie to you ;)
Post a Comment