This week we had our observation in Aiden's classroom. It was a treat to see him completing his works and he was definitely excited to have us there (despite trying his best to "pretend" we weren't there).
But the real excitement this week for Aiden was Pajama Day on Friday! Above he is cheering as he leaves for school in his penguin jammies. He reminded me every time it was pa-ja-ma, not pa-jam-a. Everyone wore jammies to school and all the classrooms had different activities.
I asked him what he liked about the day:
Aiden: I visited the dance room!
What dances did you do?
Aiden: I don't know, something like this [shows a little bounce]
Did they play good music?
Aiden: No, the loud ones are the good ones! They just played regular ones. I also went to the game room! We played the birthday game and the zoo balancing game... Then the best Cat in the Hat movie for everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment