Poor baby KC had a slight temperature earlier this morning and when I called the doctor he was showing off his grunting routine, so the doctor wanted to check him out. He didn't even have a temperature with their more accurate rectal thermometer (although it did cause a big blowout on the poor nurse) and the grunting is just a mild reflux (probably caused by my chocolate and tomato consumption). We're going to try sitting upright while we eat and take out some of those culprits in my diet and hopefully he'll be fine.
The most exciting news was that he'd gained a ton of weight and is 7 pounds exactly! I knew he was chunking up - but he'd gained 21 ounces in 14 days. The doctor said she was "amazed" - I'm just glad all this nursing is paying off. My supply is finally starting to even out and I'm comfy...which I don't think I was saying yet with the baby AB.
Thanks L for the super fun onsie stickers! Thanks B for the froggie friend which I plan to put next to him each month to compare. Look I can stretch out my chubby knees:


4 comments:
I love little old man legs! I have many pics of those with Trevor :-D KC's growing so big!! I can't wait to snuggle him (and give Aiden giant "big brother" hugs!)
They are wrinkly old man legs ;) We hope that we'll have time to see you guys during our quick trip, but if not we'll be there really soon!
The stickers are super cute - I was curious to see how they'd look!
they are awesome! they all have the cutest animals - thanks!
Post a Comment