Big news: Yep, I might as well just blog about this now... My water broke around 5am. It's National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. Need I say more ;)
The midwife is confident that this will be a happy and healthy baby. I even get to use the ABC still if the contractions pick up on their own. Technically, if you had calculated my due date like any other woman with a typical cycle I would've been 37 weeks (full term) yesterday, but we were pushing my due date as late as possible to avoid induction. The ultrasounds have all measured a baby much bigger than that due date, so we are most likely in the very healthy zone. The ticker even said "ready to launch" and I guess this baby is taking it seriously!
I've had a few good contractions, but so far I'm just goofing around while J and Aiden continue to get some rest. I'm packed and ready to go. Now I just need to stay calm, eat, and store up some energy. This baby will most likely be here within the next 24 hours.... and I'm excited! Aiden is just waking up... goodbye for now. Next up: Squishy baby pictures!
3 comments:
Wow so exciting. Can't wait to see pics! We will be thinking of you all;)
so exciting! i just happened to pull up your blog this am and now i am thinking of you nonstop! sending you happy delivery thoughts--cant wait to see photos of little keaton! sending lots of love!!
erin
Congratulations, so exciting. Can't wait to see some photos of BOTH your boys. =) Good luck and happy labor!
Post a Comment