Lauren, you look great! Are you sure you just gave birth?!
I'm loving the pictures!! Keaton looks so snuggly, and Aiden looks so excited to be a big brother! :-)
Gorgeous photos!!!...gorgeous family!!! Yay for big brother Aiden!
He's so CUTE! You look great and so, dare I say, peaceful! Wonderful pics and congrats on thew new baby boy!
Thanks! We're happy and settled back at home now. It has been incredibly peaceful, especially for a surprise early birdie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lauren, you look great! Are you sure you just gave birth?!
I'm loving the pictures!! Keaton looks so snuggly, and Aiden looks so excited to be a big brother! :-)
Gorgeous photos!!!...gorgeous family!!! Yay for big brother Aiden!
He's so CUTE! You look great and so, dare I say, peaceful! Wonderful pics and congrats on thew new baby boy!
Thanks! We're happy and settled back at home now. It has been incredibly peaceful, especially for a surprise early birdie!
Post a Comment