Sunday, September 4, 2011

interview with AB

One word to describe you would be:
A Poop Pumpkin Seed - is that one word? Mom: No. Pick one. Aiden: Ok, I pick poop...bwahh haaa ha!

Why do you like being a kid?
One reason and one reason only because it IS SO MUCH fun to play!

If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
I would be a crocodile because my last favorite color is green.

Tell about a funny time in your life.
The time when the Mischief Man was around, but I was just pretending.

What is your favorite thing to do? Why?
Play with my toy story cars that pull back and vroom forward and keep going, because it is so much fun to do that!

What do you love most about your sibling?
Because he is so tiny!

What was the nicest thing you did for someone?
Making the card for my old school friend Alyssa

What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
Trying to not to pee in my pants!

What is the grossest thing you can think of?
Poop

What is your happiest memory?
That memory game where you look for the matches and you find out where they are!

4 comments:

Erin and Sylvan said...

hahaha! aiden is one funny dude!

LB said...

I should videotape these because his expression is even nuttier - although the poo humor is only getting worse!

Anna said...

He is funny. Oh the joys of poo talk. I finally made the rule if you want to have bathroom talk you have it in the bathroom.

LB said...

Good call A! ;)