Monday, December 12, 2011

break through

Yesterday J felt KC's first little tooth nub that broke through on the bottom. You can just barely see it, and when I try I get a shot of his head turning away. I bet by Xmas he'll have his two bottom teeth...

But in the meantime, my shots of his bed head remind me that I should go on record that this guy's hair texture makes me think he'll have curls. J thinks I'm crazy, but we'll see...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you're right...I see some whispy curls too! I hope his ear infection is gone!

LB said...

All cleared up! Phew - this time of year the germs set in!

Erin and Sylvan said...

i love the whispy baby hair! does his hair look red or is it just the lighting?

LB said...

It's mostly a dirty blond with a tiny bit of reddish undertones.... I sound like a hair dresser. Ha! If you put him next to one of his buddies here who has really red hair it doesn't look red at all.