One word to describe you would be: Messy!
Why do you like being a kid? Because it's fun to have lots of toys!
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? A deer because I could fight with my horns.
Tell about a funny time in your life. When Robot was at my house and he kept forgetting to turn on the Tykelight because I had to call for him
What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Waking up Cat when it's time to wake up!
What do you love most about your sibling? Wrestling because he wacks me in the eye!
What was the nicest thing you did for someone? Helping Lizzie find her first geocache!
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Well, what do 14 people do? Drive cars?
What is the grossest thing you can think of? Boogers!
What is your happiest memory? I forgot, but having Keaton be born?


No comments:
Post a Comment