Happy half birthday to our popsicle loving, tall ball of energy!
One word to describe you would be: Little!Why do you like being a kid? Because I'm named Aiden and I like the letter A.
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? I would be an alligator because then I would have sharp teeth to eat horses.
Tell about a funny time in your life. Doing a lot of headstands when you weren't even looking!
What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Playing legos because my birthday theme will be legos!
What do you love most about your sibling? Playing with him especially peek a boo under the tent
What was the nicest thing you did for someone? Helped my mom build a new toy that I got
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Be a teacher of Mozart music on the piano
What is the grossest thing you can think of? Picking your nose
What is your happiest memory? When daddy found my missing lego instructions or maybe when I got the lego set first!



No comments:
Post a Comment