The bigger two Brennan boys are rounding out the weekend fun with a play date meetup to see the new Pirates movie in the theater. I get some extra cuddles with my bug who I think had a fun weekend breaking in his new kicks.
We snuck away for some shopping and then during nap I even snuck away from all three boys to go on the Lake house and garden tour. Some of these houses were ah-maze-ing... Just stunning before and after remodels on a few too. They took a ranch and transformed it into a five story vaulted ceiling third story walkout with infinity hot tub...um, yes please. No photos allowed, but my daydreams are full of memories of all the cool details.
We also tried out Aiden's bike at the park down the way and discovered we need air in the tires and a big seat hike up! I remember when he could barely reach those pedals. KC was happy he got a chance to try too. The high school students get free reign to paint the street which makes the ride like a look and find.
I think the highlight of KC's weekend was getting to sit next to his soccer loving brother in the official pirate ship/bench. He clapped like a good pep squad leader.


No comments:
Post a Comment