Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ab interview

Aiden told the cruise ship talent show emcee that he wanted to be a cheetah when he grows up!  I think he meant it.  He had a fever this month (it's been a loooong time since he was sick) and the day after he broke out in these strange dime sized red spots - He thought that he looked like a red cheetah! Dreams really do come true!
One word to describe you would be: Little!
Why do you like being a kid? Because I can build cool things without any help.
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? I would be a horse, no, actually a cheetah! Because I could run faster than anyone in the whole world!
Tell about a funny time in your life. When I got smore chocolate all over my fingers!
What is your favorite thing to do? Why? I don't know what my favorite is because I like to do everything!
What do you love most about your sibling? He's cute and so chubby cheeker monkey!
What was the nicest thing you did for someone? Help my mom build the wagon
What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Homework
What is the grossest thing you can think of? That stuff in my nose boooogers!
What is your happiest memory? When I didn't lose my watch on the cruise

No comments: