kabok tree from LB on Vimeo.
Saturday, July 28, 2012
kapok tree
Aiden's rainforest camp ended today with a sharing of their version of the Great Kapok Tree story. Between all our travel this summer I almost didn't sign Aiden up for camp, but I'm so glad I did. He seemed to love his afternoons in the rainforest complete with water day crazy sprinklers, crafting all sorts of rainforest animals, planting a mini rainforest to bring home (looks like a cup of muck right now), and making new friends. I heard Aiden talk about the book that inspired their little show and he was thrilled when we surprised him with his own copy.
He first makes an appearance as a squeaky bat, and then the slow moving sloth:
kabok tree from LB on Vimeo.
kabok tree from LB on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment