Friday, August 31, 2012

routine

As we approach the beginning of the school year, I'm getting a little bummed... I am not someone that craves routine.  I think I'm actually going to start a list and try to do something new every week.  But what I'm going to miss most of all has become a bit of a routine.  After my little guys have finished breakfast, they really want to beebop in the living room to whatever music they come up with... usually we can pull up anything direct from what Aiden still likes to call You-tubey.  I guess KC and I can still groove together, but I'm pretty sure it won't be the same without KC's Baba/Aeee.  Maybe we will just have to pull out the baby bounce after lunch?! In the meantime, here are some grooves from the fair a while back (seeing KC's baby curls makes my heart hurt) - We are off for the intro day at Aiden's class!

2 comments:

Robyn (aka Food Girl) said...

Aiden is a fantastic dancer! Who did he get these great moves from? I love that the DJ says "check out this hip action" too. He can audition to be a back-up dancer for One Direction!

LB said...

He doesn't get his moves from me ;) Those announcer guys were so funny!