Saturday, August 25, 2012

ted's

We were off on a try-new-stuff-kinda day and I remembered hearing about this DC institution that had "the best milkshakes" - well, I would add fresh tomato soup and handmade pop tarts to that list! The cinnamon buns and meatballs - both rumored to be bigger than your head - are on the list for next time. The rich milkshakes were truly decadent (both oreo and pb choco) The pop tart list included a peanut butter filling with bacon sprinkles that I took to go. Out of control delicious! This place put everyone in a good mood.

4 comments:

K8 said...

Yum! Can we go here when we come to visit?

LB said...

For sure! I can't wait to go back there!

Robyn (aka Food Girl) said...

I second that! It looks like Voodoo Donuts DC style :)

LB said...

Such a great place! Then the other day we went to this other new restaurant and they had lemon donuts with nutella cream frosting! omg, so good!