Tuesday, October 16, 2012
healthy
The search for kids' events around here is easy, so I try to pick a variety of things so that the boys get excited about something new. When I saw this 'challenge' advertised through Whole Foods Market they presented it as a kiddie food festival. Perfect way to find some new healthy snacks!? Aiden created his own cereal mixture and declared most of it inedible... And he said something really inappropriate about the coconut water and his pee that sounded about right to me. So maybe that part wasn't so great ;) J and I did get a few good laughs about the 'mindful eating' presentation all about appreciating a banana. I think it was a you had to be there kinda deal... We missed most of the kid yoga but we did get awesome new mats to take home. Aiden enthusiastically participated in a coloring contest to draw 'what healthy means to you' - he drew "a banana getting old" which made everyone laugh. Some events are a little off... but still amusing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment