Wednesday, October 3, 2012

interview with ab





Between all our fun visitors this month, we are just getting settled into a nice school routine, choir on Mondays, soccer on Tuesdays, sometimes storytime on Wednesdays, and chess club on Thursdays.  You are such a great big brother, and one of the main advantages of being home with you boys is how much time you get to spend together.

One word to describe you would be: Soccer!

Why do you like being a kid? Because I can help take care of babies.

If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?  Chicken because I like the word Bwak, bwak, bwak and the joke about why chickens are so funny...because they go bwak, bquaaa!

Tell about a funny time in your life. When you tell me about your funny bad dreams like when you went to the store without clothes and your tummy was on the outside of your clothes and everyone could see what you ate.

What is your favorite thing to do? Why?  Cuddle with Keaton because he's so cute!

What do you love most about your sibling?  He's so chubby and cute

What was the nicest thing you did for someone?  Help you build my playmobile vet - I always say that! - How about help you make the cake for Keaton's half birthday?!

What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?  Whatever you think

What is the grossest thing you can think of? Boogers

What is your happiest memory?  I don't know, I've had so many happiest memory, it changes every day!  Oh I know, doing this, what we are doing right now, answering questions!

2 comments:

Erin and Sylvan said...

i love AB interviews! his last answer is the best!

LB said...

The evolution of his answers over time makes me giggle. ;)