Oh my goodness, I've had this good list sitting around for aaaages! I think all summer long I've been moving it to later and later...But here is a list of fun things I will remember as "good" from this stage in the game... you know the bringing up kid's game ;)
Ed Emberly books
These books are absolute favorites in the drawing book category...which Aiden spent his summer exploring.
Amigurumi knits
I learned so many new techniques from these little toy knits... which I spent my summer exploring.
Postagram/ Sincerely apps
I love this app where you can load a photo in and write a message right from your phone.
Good eats
Cafe Rio limeade and green pork enchiladas, extreme cinnamon bread at Great Harvest, fresh watermelon steak, and grilling cheese all top the list of favorite treats.
321 cake
My mom found this recipe for warm cake straight out of the...wait for it...microwave in a minute! Three tablespoons cake mix, two tablespoons water, and one minute in the microwave. The trick it to have one box of angel food cake mix (which has dry egg in the mixture) and one box of whatever flavor cake you want. I like to use a scoop of spice and a scoop of chocolate mixed together. It's sorta fluffy but a nice consistency especially for one minute in the microwave.
Sing It!
This game on the Wii is an absolute favorite around here. KC gets a decoy microphone, but soon enough there will be some genuine duets.





No comments:
Post a Comment