Wednesday, November 21, 2012

school

We are so grateful for a great class for Aiden this year.  He's officially going to school full days now (until 3:00).  The afternoon class is only 8 other kids so he gets a lot of extra lesson work and group projects with the bigger kids.  It's been a great year with the calmest, nicest group of kids and teachers. The kids all seem to really like each other. Aiden told his dad that "Mimi and Angie forgot that you aren't allowed to kiss me at circle time even if you are in love," so maybe they like each other a little too much ;) (For the record, Mimi is in the red dress and scared looking Angie is in the Beatles shirt)

I am now officially working for the school as their marketing consultant.  It's an awesome work from home gig and I'm so happy to contribute my time to the school (and now also get paid instead of just volunteering which last year exceeded 150 hours).  I'm glad to keep my resume alive a little bit ;) and continue this sort of gig in the future.

No comments: