A group of mom friend's got together and purchased a groupon for this studio that gives you a painting lesson along with wine. We traded our wine for my friend's homemade hot chocolate, which was a good choice to keep up with the painting (although the wine may have helped with my shaky hand)... I had decided I would give the painting to Aiden since I keep accidentally knitting sweaters for him that are too small. I figured I could manage to paint something any five year old would love ;). I was excited to give it to him when he woke up the next morning and his sweet smile made me happy.


2 comments:
I think it's wonderful! It looks like a Van Gogh and "Starry Night" is my favorite painting! Great job! :-)
Thanks! They called is Starry DC - so you are right on!
Post a Comment