Monday, February 25, 2013

adventures in eating

Adventures in eating with the Brennan brothers never cease to amaze me. This Korean BBQ is popular and they played Gangham Style twice while we waited to get in for a late 1:30 lunch. AB and KC giggled and jumped around with gangham arms. I offered Aiden some sweet noodles and he agreed to a little bite with some disgust. Then his dad offered him a fish dish with eyeballs clearly visible AND he gobbled up bite after bite! I think he ate every little fishie out of the bowl - with a "Yum, salty! That's the brains and bones too, daddy?!". Who knew that telling him he could eat the eyeballs would encourage him - I'm going to put eyes on his broccoli ;)



2 comments:

Robyn (aka Food Girl) said...

Fantastic - way to go adventurous eaters!

LB said...

Definitely more adventurous than I was at 5, heck 25!