Wednesday, February 6, 2013

interview with ab

There are some moments when you still seem like my little spunky toddler guy and other when you are such a big kid.  You are a saavy little guy and when you got a new doggie bank, who gobbles the coins, "He's not hungry for pennies, he needs more quarters!"
What a daredevil kid:
"Look Mom, I'm riding with no hands!"
"I'm a monkey professor!"
"Look Mom, these glasses fit my new nose!"
This getup below inspires singing of Italian Christmas carols - 
"You can come see me up close now that I've had my bow, see my fuzzy mustache?!"
One word to describe you would be: Crazy! 
Why do you like being a kid? 
Cause I get to be crazy...uh uh, blah, nah, nah 
If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? 
Baby Cheetah because they are cute and because cheetahs are really fast 
Tell about a funny time in your life. 
Practicing football with daddy
What is your favorite thing to do? Why? 
Rub Keaton on his head and give him a pat pat pat
 What do you love most about your sibling? 
He's cute and chubby and very ticklish
 What was the nicest thing you did for someone? 
Let Gran Gran have two of my grapes
 What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? 
Homework
What is the grossest thing you can think of? 
Poop
 What is your happiest memory?
My first day being in Mrs. Healey's class when I was two and I remember I kept forgetting her name. My favorite time was when Daddy came into my class to talk about Australia.

No comments: