Thursday, August 8, 2013

riiiide



Hershey Park was our next stop and it was full of fun.  There was an entire zoo included alongside tons of fun rides!  Aiden measured up as a Reese, and Keaton was a Miniature.  There were plenty of signs that included both those fun chocolate treat emblems. I will never tire of seeing these guys riding together, even if Keaton is trying to wack his brother's hand away from the buzzy buttons. There were a few where I was surprised to see the Miniatures symbol including the Coal Cracker log ride roller coaster. J somehow convinced me that a sleepy KC would enjoy riding the water rush with us. I was hesistant but it was by far both boys favorite and they are still talking about it - despite those sour pusses in the big hill photo we bought to commemorate KC's first roller coaster.  The tilt a whirl with all four of us was much more intense than expected.  Aiden drove us in a jerky ride around the car track, an old favorite.  We will definitely be back to Hershey Park as the boys get older.




No comments: