While I sort through the many photos I took on the big camera at Sesame Place, I have one moment to share from the full eight hour day we spent there. Aiden and I were on our own while Keaton and J took a nap back at the hotel. Aiden has been on a huge animal show kick (pretty much only wants to watch the Wild Kratts if the tv is on). I told him Jack Hanna is sorta one of the original Wild Kratts from when I was growing up (not sure how Jack would feel about me comparing him to his younger competition, so I told him that with a hushed voice ;)
I expected a show, but instead it was meet and greet style. You could say hi to a few of his animals (they rotated in a bunch of different animals, but we got to meet the Bear Cats up close and personal). Then you actually had a chance to get an autograph and a photo with Jack Hanna. I have to admit that I had a fan girl moment (out of nowhere!) and Aiden was genuinely excited. Jack liked us pulling out our star struck excitement and he even added our names to our autograph cards and asked where we were from. It was a fun part of the day...

No comments:
Post a Comment