Aiden loved his mini lesson at the rink so much that he was super excited to take weekly lessons. He just started this week at the ice arena right around the corner from our house. I caught his second batch of exercises after the extensive parent orientation, where I was itching to get out to the ice to see how he was doing. The instructors were so nice and encouraging. They did some group jumping and it was funny to see the little popcorns bursting and some times tumbling. At the end, they all got stickers on their noses as a goodbye treat.
Ice skating first lesson from LB on Vimeo.

2 comments:
Ver impressive. I don't think i would be able to stay on my feet!
I bet you could do it Ms. Field Hockey/Athletic! I was just so surprised that they had him bending over to touch his toes and jump on the ice (during the first time on the ice for most of these kids!)
Post a Comment