Live in a home without electricity-OR-in a home without running water?
Without electricity because I have to drink water most of the time and I could get really thirsty most of the time!
Without electricity because I have to drink water most of the time and I could get really thirsty most of the time!
Never be able to drive on the freeway again-OR-never again make a green light?
Never go on the freeway because if each time I went to the lights I would just be stopped and I wouldn't like that.
Have to learn to walk all over again-OR-learn to write all over again?
Probably write all over again because I like writing, especially my cursive
Probably write all over again because I like writing, especially my cursive
Try to pogo stick on ice-OR-skateboard down a steep slope covered with sand?
Pogo stick on ice because here's why, I can't even pogo stick because it's even more dangerous!
Pogo stick on ice because here's why, I can't even pogo stick because it's even more dangerous!
Get everywhere by crawling-OR-have to stand on your hands when you are stationary?
I would probably crawl everywhere I go because I like acting like a baby
I would probably crawl everywhere I go because I like acting like a baby
Have to spend a month with no explanation wearing a cape everywhere you go-OR-wearing an eye patch and carrying a walking stick?
Wearing a cape with no explanation because if was red everyone would think I was dressed as Superman and I wouldn't have to say why I was wearing it
Wearing a cape with no explanation because if was red everyone would think I was dressed as Superman and I wouldn't have to say why I was wearing it
Age only from the neck up-OR-from the neck down?
Age only from the neck up because I really don't know the difference.
Age only from the neck up because I really don't know the difference.
Eat ice cream flavored poop-OR-poop flavored ice cream?
Neither because they are so gross, but I guess poop flavored ice cream because I don't want to eat actual poo
Neither because they are so gross, but I guess poop flavored ice cream because I don't want to eat actual poo
Run across a hungry alligator's back-OR-run underneath an angry elephant?
Under an angry elephant because with the hungry alligator I could get eaten and I'm really fast and I might be able to zoom right under an elephant easily
Under an angry elephant because with the hungry alligator I could get eaten and I'm really fast and I might be able to zoom right under an elephant easily




No comments:
Post a Comment