Sunday, February 23, 2014
mama's new job
It's official, Mama got a new job! I am inordinately excited about my new gig as a photo editor for a boutique post-production company. I've been keeping up with a few freelance (connections from my old job and Aiden's school mostly) and photography portrait gigs, but this feels like the real deal. I even have a new company email address ;) When I interviewed with the two owners last week (I'm lucky that they live close by since the position was offered world-wide), I felt nervous because it had been aaaages since I was in that position. I'm getting a new x 58 key board/tablet setup going and will be completely trained with new clients by the end of the spring, just in time for the up swing in the wedding season. I can't wait to get going with real wedding photos and I'm so excited to work with photos I love without actually taking away weekend family time to capture them ;) It's a complete work from home, make my own hours kinda gig. It will be so great to not have to stress out about childcare, but still have a consistent creative outlet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment